By Jimmy Rogers
Contributing Writer, [GAS]
I just discovered this and all I can say is WOW!
Click the image for a larger version.
Yes, you are reading that image correctly. It’s a list of everything that is awesome, organized on the periodic table. In fact each major type of awesome has its own property-based group. Here are some highlights:
- Bacon is the atomic equivalent of Hydrogen.
- Group I is Awesome People.
- Group II contains Explosions, several types.
- Groups III-XII include ways to destroy your enemy if you live in a video game (who doesn’t?) – also includes some hypothetical spaces, just in case.
- The Yellow group is a smattering of different things including Boobs, Sex, Space, and Lightning…could probably put together a movie based on that alone!
- The Brown group is awesome foods like Ribs and Kool Aid.
- The Blue group is a list of delicacies.
- Group XVII is awesome things that can be defeated (Pirates, Zombies).
- Group XVIII is awesome things that cannot (Ninjas).
- The first “extra” row is awesome animals.
- The last “extra” row is how to be awesome yourself.
If you have any questions, I’m afraid you’re just not awesome, but feel free to put them in the comments below. Hopefully someone more awesome than you will be able to help.