Even though the second season of The Mandalorian is over, the craze for all Grogy/Baby Yoda merch is still going strong on the Internet, and that’s why Mattel is releasing a $400 collector’s edition “The Child” plush with motorized pram!
Here’s the official product description, courtesy of the awesome folks at Mattel:
Star Wars – The Mandalorian The Child™ – Collector Edition Plush with Hover Pram celebrates the cutest creature in the galaxy and is a heart-warming plush toy like no other. With exciting accessories inspired by the newest chapters of the epic Lucasfilm series, The Mandalorian™, the Child inspired plush is highly detailed with true-to-screen authentic styling. Transport him during your adventures in his iconic protective hover pram featuring motorized doors that open and close at the push of a button. When questing across the galaxy, the Mandalorian ensured that his Force-sensitive sidekick was safe when things became a little too action-packed, and now so can you!
- Hover Pram features true-to-series details with motorized doors and a base with adjustable stand that is 42 inches high at maximum height
- Adorable Grogu plush includes premium features with charming eyes, large ears, realistic looking hair and highly detailed clothing
- New season 2 accessories included like control knob and Chowder Squid
- This 12inch tall Child has a soft body, arms and legs, perfect for cuddling!
- Includes Certificate of Authenticity
Pre-order here: STAR WARS – THE MANDALORIAN THE CHILD™ – COLLECTOR EDITION PLUSH WITH HOVER PRAM