Last year, we posted about how River Horse was working on a Labyrinth adventure game based on Jim Henson’s amazing movie, and now, a year later, the game is finally available for purchase! The game is a full-length adventure featuring over 100 scenes that can be played by both expert role players as well as by fans who’ve never tried their hand at playing a role-playing game.
In this hardback book (Approx. 280+ full-color pages) you will find:
- A full-length adventure with over 100 varied scenes
- Full rules for creating characters and adventuring in the labyrinth
- Two custom dice included INSIDE the book!
- Written by renowned RPG writer Ben Milton, with guest scenes by Alessio Cavatore, Jack Caesar, Patrick Stuart, & Matt Ward
- Amazing Artwork by Ralph Horsley, Johnny Fraser-Allen & Brian Froud!
- Tools and tables for creating your own adventures within the Labyrinth
- Three colored ribbon markers for tracking progress through the adventure
- Full-color bookmark with rules references and tips
- High-quality cloth cover, the perfect addition to any collector’s bookshelf
[Jim Henson’s Labyrinth – The Adventure Game]