If you’re interested in creating software that stores data in a central repository or you want to create dynamic websites, you’ll almost certainly want to learn some SQL. SQL is a domain-specific language used for managing relational databases. This course teaches you everything from basic SQL to complex queries, transactions, and stored procedures. MySQL is one of the most popular databases currently in use in the world; second only to the incredibly secure and scalable Oracle. Probably the majority of websites in the world currently use MySQL to store their data, and learning SQL with MySQL will also make it easy to learn how to work with other databases.
- Access 136 lectures & 18 hours of content 24/7
- Create, query & update databases
- Understand transactions & database isolation levels
- Use triggers, views & stored procedures
- Understand database users & security
–MySQL & SQL for Beginners –