For today’s free ebook, we’re offering you Linux – Embedded Development (a $63 Value) for FREE!
Leverage the power of Linux to develop captivating and powerful embedded Linux projects.
What You Will Learn:
- Use the Yocto Project in the embedded Linux development process
- Get familiar with and customize the bootloader for a board
- Discover more about real-time layer, security, virtualization, CGL, and LSB
- See development workflows for the U-Boot and the Linux kernel, including debugging and optimization
- Understand the open source licensing requirements and how to comply with them when cohabiting with proprietary programs
- Optimize your production systems by reducing the size of both the Linux kernel and root filesystems
- Understand device trees and make changes to accommodate new hardware on your device
- Design and write multi-threaded applications using POSIX threads
- Measure real-time latencies and tune the Linux kernel to minimize them