Thanks to this dragon cake pan you’ll have the power to bake a mythical creature in the comfort of your own home!
- For best results, use a dense batter. Pound cake works, as would a mix intended for a Bundt pan.
- Be sure to grease and flour the pan well before baking.
- Before putting in the oven, tap the pan on the counter a few times to remove bubbles.
- Deep pans generally require lower temperature and longer baking time.
- After baking, let the cake cool in the pan on a rack for 20-30 minutes. Run a knife around the top and invert on a cooling rack until completely cool.