Michael Jordan having “retired,” with $40 million in endorsements, makes $178,100 a day, working or not.
- If he sleeps 7 hours a night, he makes $52,000 every night while visions of sugarplums dance in his head.
- If he goes to see a movie, it’ll cost him $7.00, but he’ll make $18,550 while he’s there.
- If he decides to have a 5-minute egg, he’ll make $618 while boiling it.
- He makes $7,415/hour more than minimum wage.
- If he wanted to save up for a new Acura NSX ($90,000) it would take him a whole 12 hours.
- If someone were to hand him his salary and endorsement money, they would have to do it at the rate of $200 every second.
- He’ll probably pay around $200 for a nice round of golf, but will be reimbursed $33,390 for that round.
- He’ll make about $19.60 while watching the 100-meter dash in the Olympics, and about $15,600 during the Boston Marathon.
- This year, he’ll make more than twice as much as all U.S. past presidents for all of their terms combined.
Amazing isn’t it?
If Jordan saves 100% of his income for the next 500 years, he’ll still have less than Bill Gates has at this very moment.
Game over. Geek wins.