By Casey Lynn
Contributing Writer, [GAS]
One more April Fool’s joke to add to the fray – I had a feeling that a few of you might enjoy a good pun as much as I do. Or, you know, tea. Because I do love tea. And QWERTY. It’s just fun to type.
Online tea store Narien introduced for a limited April 1 engagement a line of NovelTeas, featuring QwerTea, “an eco-friendly blend made with black tea and 100% recycled keyboards.” Also in stock: Financial SecuriTea (black tea and loose change), CaviTea (black tea, chocolate chips, gummy bears, caramel… etc.), ElasticiTea (black tea and rubber bands), and ElectriciTea (black tea and battery cells).
Unfortunately, they all appear to be out of stock. Darn. So might I make a few suggestions?
– InsaniTea (black tea and anti-psychotics)
– UniversiTea (black tea, beer, and $500 worth of texbooks)
– AcidiTea (black tea and litmus paper)
– ChastiTea (black tea and a copy of World of Warcraft)
– InteroperabiliTea (black tea designed to be spilled on your iPod)
More ideas, dear readers? This could be big business!
As for the rest of the site’s wares, I’ve never tried their tea so I can’t vouch for it, but in general I’m a big fan of Dragonwell. I drink a lot of loose tea and I’ve kind of been wanting one of these lately.