$300 Fire-Starting Flashlight will burn your home down in minutes

“The torch” is a $300 Flashlight that is so powerful, it can actually melt plastic and light up paper within seconds. Needless to say, I wouldn’t use that thing in your house or point it in your eyes. You’ve been warned!

[Product Page]

Advertisement





4 Responses to $300 Fire-Starting Flashlight will burn your home down in minutes

    • No it’s not.. it comes from a good company.

      The thing only lasts 15 minutes on 1 set of battery though. :)

    • No it's not.. it comes from a good company.

      The thing only lasts 15 minutes on 1 set of battery though. :)