Performancing.com, one of the premium resources on the web to help bloggers succeed in their journey to success, is now 2 years old.
To celebrate the event, they’re holding a massive treasure hunt through the blogosphere, which could make you win some VERY NICE prizes.
- 1 hour free consultation with Chris Garret (value $150)
- Free custom logo from Randa Clay (value $350)
- 1-year free Professional MegaEdition subscription to PMetrics (value $99)
- Professional linkbait service – 1 linkbait plus promotion (value $2,000)
- Blog Reboot – a step-by-step report on how to improve your blog (value $500)
- SEO Reboot – free keyword research report + SERPS analysis (value $350)
- Custom tweak / install of Brian Gardner’s Revolution theme (value $500)
If I understood the rules correctly, there’s 2 of each of these prizes to be won.
The contest is now at day 2, but you can still win it all! I’ve participated to the 2 first days and had lots of fun doing so.
Performacing.com Treasure Hunt