This BikeCharge Dynamo thing looks pretty cool, but I wonder if the wire that comes with the iPhone is long enough? Are Android mobile cords long enough for this?
- Fits any spoked wheel.
- Charges any USB powered device.
- All-in-one design with bike light and power generator integrated in a stylish body.
- 3W 5.0V DC output.
- Fully charges most mobile phones with 2-3 hours’ ride.
- 20% lighter than similar system driven by hub dynamo.
- Low load resistance. Zero resistance possible if not in use (by disengaging clutch).
- Starts to work at 5 kmh. Full capacity at 20 kmh (based on 26” wheels).
- Easy DIY installation. Tool-free for Quick Release wheels.
- 1W front LED with integrated lens optics.
- 2 S/B LED rear light.
- With 700mAh Li-ion battery for keeping lights on for 2 hrs after stop riding.
- Beam angle adjustable.
- Remote-controlled lighting switch.
[Currently out of stock, but hopefully back soon for $99.99 at Bike Console]