The keyword here is “non-superhero.” Also, the magazine points out that “no daily or weekly newspaper strips were included” in the list.
The Top 10 on the list are as follows:
10. Persepolis by Marjane Satrapi
9. Ghost World by Daniel Clowes
8. Epileptic by David B.
7. The Invisibles by Grant Morrison and Various
6. From Hell by Alan Moore and Eddie Campbell
5. The Complete Robert Crumb by Robert Crumb
4. Fun Home by Alison Bechdel
3. Maus by Art Spiegelman
2. Jimmy Corrigan, the Smartest Boy on Earth by Chris Ware
1. Love and Rockets by Los Bros Hernandez
There’s no Fables, Sandman, Bone, or Transmetropolitan on the list, which makes me sad.
What do YOU guys think of Rolling Stone‘s list??
[via Rolling Stone]