Do you have action figures lying around — or just standing around — and you wish you could display them in a better, more secure way?
Are you a Do-It-Yourselfer?
Then our friends over at Offbeat Home offer you the perfect, creative solution: ACTION FIGURE TERRARIUMS!
Offbeat Home Says You’ll Need:
- An action figure — one smaller than five inches works best.
- A clean mason jar with label and contents removed, or another medium-sized glass container
- Dried moss
- Medium sized decorative polished stones
- A plastic soda bottle top
- Double-sided tape
- 7″ x 7″ square of fabric
- Ribbon or embroidery thread (optional)
- Buttons or other decorative items (optional)
Click here for tips and step-by-step info!
[Via Offbeat Home]