Breaking News: Some Bullshit Happening Somewhere [Video]

Warning: Video contains strong language.

Advertisement





8 Responses to Breaking News: Some Bullshit Happening Somewhere [Video]

  1. I watch CNN during my lunch break everyday. It’s only 20 minutes. I’d say 60% is BS unless there is a major event/story taking place in those 20 minutes. Maybe it’s not BS, but perhaps pointless filler.

    The Onion is so much fun, too.

    • Well, you should try and watch italian newscasts: BS (or pointless news) take up about 80% of the time, while the remaining 20% is aimed at orientating viewers’ opinion – even if major events occurred.

      This is one of the reasons why I love the net.

      • Well, you should try and watch argentinian newscasts: BS, pointless news, or “news” about other shows on that same station take up about 90% of the time, while the remaining 10% is aimed at orientating viewers’ opinion against the goverment – even if major events occurred.

        This is one of the reasons why I love the net.

  2. I watch CNN during my lunch break everyday. It's only 20 minutes. I'd say 60% is BS unless there is a major event/story taking place in those 20 minutes. Maybe it's not BS, but perhaps pointless filler.

    The Onion is so much fun, too.

    • Well, you should try and watch italian newscasts: BS (or pointless news) take up about 80% of the time, while the remaining 20% is aimed at orientating viewers' opinion – even if major events occurred.

      This is one of the reasons why I love the net.

      • Well, you should try and watch argentinian newscasts: BS, pointless news, or "news" about other shows on that same station take up about 90% of the time, while the remaining 10% is aimed at orientating viewers’ opinion against the goverment – even if major events occurred.

        This is one of the reasons why I love the net.