The guys at BBSpot have released yet another one of their hilarious top 11 lists: Top 11 Signs Your Presidential Candidate Isn’t A Geek. These guys never cease to crack me up with their humor.
- Blames violence, prostitution, poverty, migraine headaches, rug burn, syphilis, and diaper rash on video games.
- Thinks Ubuntu is the new President of Nigeria.
- Prefaces web sites with the word “the,” like “the Google,” “the MySpace,” or “The YouTube.”
- The candidate’s web site makes copious use of the <blink> tag.
- Calls his or her National Security plan, “The Matrix.”
- Uses an aol.com e-mail address.
- Thinks Firefox is one of those “pokey men my kids play with.”
- Thinks DRM is an old school rapper
- Praises Ted Stevens as a “guru of emerging technologies.”
- Still uses MSN as their home page.
- Thinks a Blackberry is a yummy flavor for a pie.