As a kid, I’ve fooled around with magic sand countless times, and until today, I can say I had completely forgotten about the joys of playing with it. This morning, when I stumbled on this short video demonstrating how magic sand was made, it really brought out the kid in me. I immediately went to my local Home Depot, bought a can of ScotchGuard and made my own batch of the magical stuff. If you ever decide to try this out, please remember to not put any in your mouth. Ingesting ScotchGuard can apparently be very bad for your health.