Beginning this Friday, July 18, Barnes & Noble stores nationwide will kick off a 24-day-long celebration devoted to pop culture.
“Get Pop Cultured with Barnes & Noble” will feature themed days — from comics to Frozen — complete with games, giveaways and special deals.
The full schedule is below, but visit the B&N website to find the participating locations nearest you.
- July 18 – 20: Preview Weekend – Visit your local B&N store for exclusive sneak peeks and giveaways
- July 23: Batman Day – Celebrate the 75th anniversary of The Caped Crusader with activities, events and giveaways, including a free special edition copy of Detective Comics #27; participants can also enter a contest for a chance to win their own mini bat-signal
- July 23 – 27: DC Comics Spectacular – giveaways, activities and special offers on DC Comics
- July 24 – 27: Comic Convention Colllectibles – coinciding with Comic Con weekend, be amongst the first to purchase never-before-seen Funko 2014 Limited Editon Convention Exclusives when they go on sale at 12:01am
- August 1: Frozen Friday – Bring the kids in to Cool off with Olaf with storytime, sing alongs, crafts and activities
- August 2: Marvel Day – celebrating Marvel’s 75th anniversary with activities and giveaways
- August 3: James Patterson Day – one-day sale of all things James Patterson, fan trivia, giveaways, discussions, and more
- August 4 – 9: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Week – celebrate the release of the new movie (due in theaters August 8) by diving in to all things TMNT. Geared towards ages 5-10, contact your local store to find out activity dates/times. Cowabunga!
- August 8 – 10: Page to Screen Weekend – Celebrate the connections between books, movies, TV, collectibles, games, and toys with raffles and giveaways from The Maze Runner, Game of Thrones, The Giver, Doctor Who and more.