According to this, plastic is worth more than copper. Lol.
The scary thing is there must be people who bought these and don’t even realise what they have done.
These are made for educational purposes. Real pennies have zinc in them that can be poisonous if ingested. As you know, small children love eating things they shouldn’t .
Like Children under 3 years? As in: “should not be used by” written on that plastic penny packaging?
Also, pennies are now just barely copper coated, FYI – you can only melt down old ones, and that’s technically illegal.